NAC Semi Exhibiting at APEC 2019
NAC Semi is excited to announce we will be exhibiting at APEC 2019 in booth#764 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA on March 17th through 21st.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Visit our booth #764 to find out more information on the lastest release of products from AgileSwitch, Carlo Gavazzi, Codaca, Daco Semiconductor, Degson, Dynex Semiconductor, Electro-Technik, Firecomms, Fuji Electric, GenSiC Semiconductor, Isabellenhutte, Mornsun, Samwha, SanRex, and Zeasset.
About NAC Semi
NAC Semi is a global electronic component design services & distribution company. Our rapidly growing linecard is being assembled to support the design needs of specific market segments including Mil-Aero, Industrial, Audio, Computing, Lighting, Medical, Telecom/Networking, Power, and Wireless. With resources that begin with Field Sales Engineers and extend to our Global Sales offices, NAC is building an infrastructure that ensures the highest level of service for our customers and authorized suppliers.
NAC Semi Global Headquarters: 1790 Commerce Avenue, Saint Petersburg, FL 33716 TF- 866.651.2901 P- 727.828.0187 F-727.828.0160 email@example.com
NAC Semi and its logos are registered logos to NAC Group, Inc. All product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.