NAC to attend APEC 2018 Trade show held in San Antonio, TX
For the second year back to back, NAC will be exhibiting at the 2018 Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) located in San Antonio, TX March 4th-8th Booth #1726
APEC is the premiere Power Electronics conference attracting hundreds of manufacturers and thousands of customers, engineering students, and IEEE members. Visitors can walk the exhibit floor for free, or sign up (& pay) for the many educational seminars covering new technology, R&D, and basics classes for power electronics.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. APEC is not just a designer’s conference.
- APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Looking forward to seeing you!